A hole drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The hole drape can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel, and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
48gsm SMMS Fabric
26" * 44" or Customized
Blue, Green, Customized
1 pc hole drape,1pc wrapping
1pc/bag, 90 bag/ cartons
Detailed Description for sterile disposable fenestrated drape:
1. Made of high-quality SMS/SMMS/SMMMS;
2. Sterile and non-sterile available;
3. Individual sterile bag packing;
4. CSR wrapping available;
5. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
Disposable nonwoven hole drape can be used in hospital/ medical and biological research institution. Surgical eye drapes can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The eye drape is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The non-woven materials are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
|SMS hole drape 26" * 24"|
|Back of fenestrated drape KD-55203.|
|1pc eye drape, 1pc wrapping.|
Disposable Sterile EENT Surgical Pack I with CE and ISO13485 20 years Manufacturer
1. We offer extensive surgical drape and surgical pack line.
2. Our surgical packs include procedural accessories essential to the surgeon.
3. Created specifically for procedure necessity and clinician's preference.
4. Our extensive pack line offers a variety of options for every customer.