A cholecystectomy drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The cholecystectomy drape can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
48g SMMS Fabric+ Absorbent material or as customer requested
Blue, Light blue or customized
Standard or customized
Double PE bag or Paper Plastic bag
1 Cholecystectomy Drape
76" * 120" with
Armboard Covers 102"
13" * 12" fenestration
Line Control Flaps with velcro strips
1. Isolation: Isolating dirty, contaminated areas from clean areas.
2. Barrier: Preventing fluid penetration.
3. Sterile Surface: Creating a sterile surface on the skin which acts as a barrier to prevent skin flora from migrating to the incision site.
4. Fluid control: Channeling and collecting body and irrigation fluids.
Sterile disposable Cholecystectomy Drape:
1. Made of high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material. The fabric conforms to EN 13795 standards.
2. The regular colors are blue. If you need any special colors, please let us know in advance.
3. Sterilization could be provided by us or sterile in your local.
4. Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide, for single-use only.
5. Surgical products are produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantees good quality.
6. Fluid resistance.
7. Soft, breathable, permeable and comfortable.
8. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
We Koner is CE and ISO 13485 approved manufacturer of disposable healthcare products in China, we have been dealing with this business for nearly 20 years, the main market includes U.A.E., Japan, Tunisia, and etc. We could meet our customers' regular demand and keep a long term business relationship.
Differ positions itself as a professional converter of non-woven- related disposable items including surgical gowns, surgical drapes/packs for medical as well as industrial applications.
A total of 10000㎡ production areas including 2000㎡ of clean room, more than 150 workers and employees, the annual output of USD 10million.