An extremity drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
Our product can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
SMS+ Absorbent material
Blue or customized
Standard or customized
Disposable/ Anti-static /Breathable/ Permeable
1 Wrapping 60*60cm
1 Extremity Drape 76"*120"
- Save procedures time due to fast and easy handling
- Reduce packaging waste
- Simplified management of the hospital inventory
- Flexibility to change Components & Quantity as per customer requirement
1. Our extremity drape is made of high-quality fabric and absorbent material.
2. There are various kinds of colors to meet your needs.
3. The size and contents of the laparotomy pack can be customized.
4. Impermeable sack shape could cover with high absorbent surface properly.
5. It can be widely used for various range of surgical procedures.
This extremity drape can be used in a hospital to protect the medical workers from being infected by the body fluid and other infectious material. In addition, it could minimize across-infection during surgery. Also, it is designed and manufactured in a cleaning workshop with safety and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
Plus, the high-quality fabric and absorbent material are carefully closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. And it can be widely used for safe and simple limb covering, especially for orthopedic surgeries. Furthermore, we do promise that all materials have been passed the international standard, which is reliable.
|Impervious split drape 60"*70" with 4"*21" split and positioning tape.|
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The upper extremity pack is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Free sample. The new sample, pre-production sample, production sample are free.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size, and packing.
4. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.