The Ophthalmic Drapes consists of two layers of cloth and plastic film. The surgical utility drape with Tape is made of SMS material. The surgical utility drape is suitable for obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine, infectious diseases and surgical beds in the hospital. The drape can only be used once and can be discarded after being contaminated.
An Ophthalmic Drapes is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The Ophthalmic Drapes can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning
Blue or customized
1 pc eye drape with a pouch, 1 pc wrapping.
1pc/bag, 40bag/ ctn
Back table cover 60” * 50”
Eye drape with pouch 52"*56" with 5"*3.5" fenestration and positioning tape and Fluid collect pouch with eye wick.
Sterile Ophthalmic drape with a pouch for single-use:
1, Made of high-quality SMS fabric and tape.
2, The regular colors are blue. If you need any special colors, please let us know in advance.
3, The size and contents of Eye drape with a pouch could be as required.
4, EO sterile. Sterile and non-sterile available.
5, Individual sterile bag packing.
6, CSR wrapping available
7, CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
|Double PE bag, Sterile package.|
|Eye drape with pouch 52"*56" with 5"*3.5" fenestration and positioning tape and Fluid collect pouch with eye wick.|
Disposable Ophthalmic drape pouch can be used in hospitals and clinics. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. Ophthalmic Drapes are important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The eye drape with the pouch is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshop, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Free sample. The new sample, pre-production sample, production sample are free.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size, and packing.
4. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
5. 100% strict quality testing and control procedure before shipping.
6. Timely delivery. The best lead time is 20 days for a 40’HQ container.
7. Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.
8. Excellent after-sale service.