An ophthalmic eye drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The ophthalmic eye drape can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
SMS+ Absorbent material
Blue or customized
Standard or customized
Disposable/ Anti-static /Breathable/ Permeable
1 set eye pack, 1 wrapping.
1pcs/bag, 40bag/ ctn
|Eye Drape with Incise||KD-55354||40|
Sterile Ophthalmic Eye Drapes :
1, Made of high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material. The fabric conforms to EN13795 standards.
2, The regular colors are blue. If you need any special colors, please let us know in advance.
3, The size and contents of the laparotomy pack could be as required.
4, EO sterile. Sterile and non-sterile available.
5, Individual sterile bag packing.
6, CSR wrapping available
7, CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
8, Produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantees good quality.
|Double PE bag packing.|
Disposable Ophthalmic Eye Drapes can be used in hospitals and clinics. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The OB pack are designed and manufactured in cleaning workshop, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Free sample.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. T/T terms are available.
4. FOB, CNF, CIF, EXW terms available.
5. OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size, and packing.
6. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
7. 100% strict quality testing and control procedure before shipping.
8. Timely delivery. The best lead time is 20 days for a 40`HQ container.
9. Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.