An ophthalmology drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The ophthalmology drapes can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
Medical materials & accessories
SMS+ Absorbent material
Blue or customized
As per accessories
1 set Ophthalmology Drapes, 1 wrapping.
1pcs/bag, 40bag/ ctn
With Sterilize individual pack.
With EO sterilization.
30 days after confirming the order
Disposable Ophthalmology Drapes can be used in a hospital. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The c-section pack is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
|Double PE bag Packing|
Guangdong Koner Medical Equipment Co., Ltd was established since 1998.
Koner is functioning as an enterprise with a stockholding system including production, distribution of medical disposable products.
Koner has obtained the permission of the Industrial Commercial Administration and Drugs Supervisory Organization.
Our Differ brand for disposable products on the name of a patent product of the intellectual property bureau.
Differ Positions itself as a professional converter of non-woven related disposable items including surgical gowns, surgical drapes/packs for medical as well as industrial applications.
1. We have a basic universal pack, angiography drape pack, u-split sheet, hip pack, arthroscopy pack, knee arthroscopy pack, extremity pack and so on.
2. We can produce the drapes with all kinds of width, color, length......
3. We can laminate with two or three layers.
4. We have assorted production lines.
5. Usage: Ideally used as the operation cover, emergency sheet, protective sheet under limbs, . It avoids cross-infection during the operation.