SMS+ Absorbent material
Blue or customized
Standard or customized
Disposable/ Anti-static /Breathable/ Permeable
A U-Drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The U-Drape can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
1. Isolation: Isolating dirty, contaminated areas from clean areas.
2. Barrier: Preventing fluid penetration.
3. Sterile surface: Creating a sterile surface on the skin which acts as a barrier to prevent skin flora from migrating to the incision site.
4. Fluid control: Channeling and collecting body and irrigation fluids.
1. Reasonable, competitive and stable price, because we are factory.
2. Strong sales ability of OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size and packing.
3. Stable management team, with professional spirit.
4.100% strict quality testing and control procedure before shipping.
5. Variety of packaging: double PE bag and paper-plastic bag.
6. FOB, CNF, CIF, EXW terms available.
7. Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.
8. Passional, professional, Prudential after service, the first time to help you solve various problems.
9. Diversified products to meet different customer's needs. New products are constantly recommended to develop a customer's potential market.