A universal extremity drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The extremity drape can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
48g SMS+ Absorbent material
Blue or customized
As per accessories
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
1 set extremity drape, 1 wrapping.
1pcs/bag, 14bag/ ctn
This Universal Extremity Drape is composed of SMS+ and absorbent material with good tensile strength. In addition, the top layer could quickly absorb any type of liquid, and the film helps prevent absolute liquid penetration during operation. Also, it is used to be a tool to cover people's hands in the operation room, which helps doctors to have a better operation, and color may be customized according to people's needs.
Plus, it is generously sized for full coverage and flexibility. Also, the strong and absorbent disposable sterile drapes ensure an aseptic environment during surgery. Composed with the latest generation SMS technology, our pediatric drape has smaller fibers and a more uniform fiber lay-down. When people's hands need to be treated, it is the best choice for a tool.
1. Due to the small size, this pediatric lap drape can help release space.
2. Our product is designed to fit all sizes up.
3. Our Universal Extremity Drape can be totally impermeable to fluids and bacteria.
4. Equipped with high-quality material, it is light and tear resistant.
5. It is easily removed from the skin without causing trauma.
1. Isolation: Isolating dirty, contaminated area from clean areas.
2. Barrier: Preventing fluid penetration.
3. Sterile surface: Creating a sterile surface on the skin which acts as a barrier to prevent skin flora from migrating to the incision site.
4. Fluid control: Channeling and collecting body and irrigation fluids.
1. Reasonable and competitive price of universal extremity drape, the successful occupation of your market.
2. Small order acceptable. We can make different items on the basic dressing set and procedure set as customer's requests.
3. Exported to more than 10 countries all over the world.
4. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
5. 100% strict quality testing and control procedure before shipping.
6. With EO sterilization, the effect of pediatric lap drape can be assured very well for a long time.
7. Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.
8. Excellent after-sale service.