A large surgical drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The large surgical drape can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
Disposable surgical Medical Large surgical drapes can be used in the hospital. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The Arthroscopy pack is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Made of high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material. The fabric conforms to EN 13795 standards.
2. The regular colors are blue. If you need any special colors, please let us know in advance.
3. Sterilization could be provided by us or sterile in your local.
4. Surgical products are produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantees good quality.
5. Fluid resistance.
6. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available.
|Large Surgical Drape 60" * 76"|
We Koner medical equipment CO., Ltd is a CE and ISO13485 approved manufacturer. Our clean room meets 100,000 class. Dealing business for more than 20 years, the main market includes U.A.E., Japan, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and Burma. Contact us to get professional solutions for your market. For more details, please contact us as soon as possible.
1. Free sample.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. T/T terms are available.
4. OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size, and packing.
5. T/T terms acceptable.
6. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
7. FOB, CNF, CIF, EXW terms available.
8. Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.