As the necessary protective clothing during the operation, the disposable non-woven spunlace gown is used to reduce the risk of medical personnel contacting the pathogenic microorganisms and also reduce the risk of the pathogenic microorganisms spreading between the medical staff and the patient. It is a safety barrier for the sterile area during the operation.
The performance of the disposable non-woven spunlace gown mainly includes barrier performance and comfort performance.
1. Barrier performance mainly refers to the protective performance of surgical gowns. The evaluation methods mainly include hydrostatic pressure, water immersion test, impact penetration, spray, blood infiltration, microbial penetration，and particle filtration efficiency.
2. Comfort properties include breathability, water vapor permeability, drape, quality, surface thickness, electrostatic properties, color, light reflectivity, odor，and skin sensitization, as well as design and sewing effects in garment processing. The main evaluation indicators are air permeability, moisture permeability ，and charge density.
Standard or Reinforced Gown
Light Blue, Customized
1 pc surgical gown,2 hand towel, 1 wrapping
1pc/bag, 34bag/ cartons
2. Made of high quality SMS/SMMS/SMMMS/ Spunlace
3. Standard surgical gown, Reinforced surgical gown available;
4. Sterile and non-sterile available;
5. Individual sterile bag packing;
6. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available
1. Small order acceptable.
2. FOB, CNF, CIF, EXW terms available.
3, OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size，and packing.
4. Qualified products 3rd part product inspection is acceptable.
5, Competitive and stable price because we are a factory.
6. Timely delivery. The best lead time is 20 days for a 40’HQ container.
7, Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.
8, Excellent after-sale service. We take care of complaints as we would like to be your long-term supplier.