Description of SMS Fabric Gown :
Elastic wrists or knitted cuffs
Ties on the neck or a magic tape on neck back
Ties on waist
With a paper card on the back (or not)
Without reinforcing/with fully reinforced on the sleeve and front part/with half reinforced on sleeve and front part
And we can do as your request or sample
2. Made of high-quality SMS/SMMS/SMMMS;
3. Standard surgical gown, Reinforced surgical gown available;
4. Reinforced part and size could be as required;
5. Sterile and non-sterile available;
6. Individual sterile bag packing;
7. Hand towel, CSR wrapping available;
8. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
The performance of the surgical gown mainly includes barrier properties ，comfort properties，and adsorption performance.
The barrier performance mainly refers to the protective performance of the surgical gown. The evaluation methods mainly include hydrostatic pressure, water immersion test, impact penetration, spray, blood permeation, microbial penetration and particle filtration efficiency.
Comfort properties include breathability, water vapor permeability, drape, quality, surface thickness, electrostatic properties, color, light reflectivity, odor and skin sensitization, as well as design and sewing effects in garment processing. The main evaluation indicators are air permeability, moisture permeability and charge density.
Adsorption performance is a key area of surgical gowns. Its material can absorb the splashing liquid generated during surgery, as well as the micro-dust generated by equipment such as water vapor and electric knives in the air to reduce the spread of harmful substances in the air, thereby reducing the risk of infection at the incision site of the patient and the infection of medical personnel.
The disposable nonwoven surgical gown can be used in hospital/ medical and biological research institution. The surgical gown can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. The most important thing is to minimize cross-infection during surgery. Surgical gowns are designed and manufactured in the cleanroom to provide safety and comfort to patients and surgeons.
2. The non-woven materials are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood，and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.