The main accessories of the Disposable U-Bar Chest Surgical Pack are chest surgery, Meiya bag, big cloth, tape. For chest surgery, chest surgery is performed on the patient to form a surgical aseptic area. It can prevent the cross-infection of medical staff patients.
|Properties:||Medical Adhesive And Suture Material||Color:||Blue And Customized|
|Size:||As Customers Requested Or Standard||Usage:||Single-use|
|Sterilization:||EO Gas Sterile||Application:||Hospital, Clinic, Dentists|
|Material:||48kgs, SMS Fabric||Logo Printing:||As Customer Demand|
Non woven Disposable Surgical Packs for Chest surgery with CE and ISO
|Material:||SMS+ Absorbent material|
|Color:||Blue or customized|
Standard or customized
Disposable/ Anti-static /Breathable/ Permeable
|Application||for chest surgery|
|Components:||1 set eye pack, 1 wrapping.|
|Packing:||1pcs/bag, 5bag/ ctn|
Back table cover, reinforced
Surgical gown L
Double layer drape
This disposable U-Bar chest surgical pack offers a large number of surgical suspension lines, which is made from high-quality material. In addition, it can absorb all the waste materials in the operation and effectively eliminate cross-infection. Also, it has been sterilized, which can be used directly. And it is easy to operate and spread.
Furthermore, all kinds of materials are concentrated in the package, the components can be found easily, which is convenient for operation. Besides, our products are made using high-quality material to resist body liquid pollution. This disposable U-Bar chest surgical pack is a perfect item for longtime surgery.
Sterile disposable chest pack:
1. Our products are made of high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material.
2. The regular colors are blue and people can choose different colors to meet their needs.
3. The size and contents of the laparotomy pack could be as required.
4. We do promise that all materials are certified by international standards
5. Our disposable U-Bar chest surgical packs are produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantees good quality.
|Paper poly bag|
Disposable chest packs can be used in hospitals and clinics. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The chest pack is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.