Extremity Drape Pack usually consist of large cloths, surgical drapes, and Meiya bags, and additional surgical accessories are added according to the surgical requirements. Surgery drape is the core of the entire surgical package. Based on many years of clinical experience abroad, the design concept and production process of the surgical drape is more in line with the actual needs of the operation, and more effectively protect patients and medical staff. Its main characteristics are good water resistance (water-blocking non-woven fabric), good water absorption (water-absorbent non-woven fabric), high hydrostatic pressure, good flexibility, less flocculation, imported adhesive (not allergic), antistatic, anti- Alcohol, anti-plasma, anti-oil, and other advantages.
The Extremity Drape Pack consist of two layers of cloth and plastic film. The surgical utility drape with Tape is made of SMS material. The surgical utility drape is suitable for obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine, infectious diseases and surgical beds in the hospital. The drape can only be used once and can be discarded after being contaminated.
|Usage:||Surgical Supplies||Feature:||Breathable, Against Blood And Bacteria Invading|
SMMS Disposable Upper Extremity Drape Sterile Drape Sheets EO Sterile
Size and Specification:
Back Table Cover, Reinforced 44"x88"
Hand Towel 40x50cm
Surgical Gown Reinforced X-Large
Mayo Stand Cover, Reinforced 23.5"x54"
Utility Drapes 26"x15" with tape
Large Drape 60"x76"
Impervious Split Drape 60"x70"
Upper Extremity Drape 76"x120"
Description of Extremity Drape Pack:
1. Material: SMMS 48gsm
2. Color: Blue
3. EO sterile
4. Individual double PE bag packing
5. CE and ISO13785 certificates
Extremity Drape Pack can be used in the hospital. Prevent and isolate blood, bacteria, and virus invading.
It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The surgical gown is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
The non-woven materials are carefully studied and chosen to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Free sample for your testing
2. OEM service. We can supply more options on material, size & specification and packing.
3. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
4. Strictly control quality. We have our own laboratory and team to test and control quality and keep everything ok before shipping.
5. We can supply professional export services, including clearance documents and sea transportation.
6. We are endavouring in after-sale service. We take care of any complaints and feedback as we hope to be your long-term supplier.