Surgery bags usually consist of large cloths, surgical drapes, and Meiya bags, and additional surgical accessories are added according to the surgical requirements. Surgery drape is the core of the entire surgical package. Based on many years of clinical experience abroad, the design concept and production process of the surgical drape is more in line with the actual needs of the operation, and more effectively protect patients and medical staff. Its main characteristics are good water resistance (water-blocking non-woven fabric), good water absorption (water-absorbent non-woven fabric), high hydrostatic pressure, good flexibility, less flocculation, imported adhesive (not allergic), antistatic, anti- Alcohol, anti-plasma, anti-oil, and other advantages.
Extremity Pack for the extremities (lower limbs)
The main accessories are lower limb surgery, single sheet, Meiya bag, big cloth, foot cover, tape.
Lower limb surgery, for lower limb surgery, let the patient's lower limbs pass through the main list and spread on the patient to form a surgical aseptic area to prevent cross-infection between medical staff and patients; large single can be used as a shop and cover , laid and covered on the surgical instrument table, sometimes also on the patient table; Meiya belt, used for the instrument table, can be used to put the dirt after the operation; large cloth, used for wrapping surgery The bag is placed on the operating table during the operation and placed under the patient.
Extremity Pack for upper limb surgery (upper limb)
The main accessories include lower extremity surgery, Meiya bags, large cloth, and tape. The upper limb surgery is used for the upper limb surgery. The upper limb is passed through the main body and laid on the patient to form a surgical aseptic area. It can prevent cross-infection between medical staff and patients.
Detailed Product Description
|Properties:||Medical Materials And Accessories||Color:||Blue And Customized|
|Size:||As Per Accessories||Usage:||Single-use|
|Sample:||Free Sample||Application:||Hospital, Clinic|
EO Sterile SMMS Surgical Upper Extremity Drape SMS Absorbent Material
|Material:||SMS+ Absorbent material|
|Color:||Blue or customized|
Standard or customized
Disposable/ Anti-static /Breathable/ Permeable
1 Wrapping 60*60cm
1 Extremity Drape 76"*120"
Sterile disposable pack:
1. Made of high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material. Fabric conformes to EN13795 standards.
2. The regular colors are blue. If you need any special colors, please let us know in advance.
3. The size and contents of the laparotomy pack could be as required.
4. EO sterile. Sterile and non-sterile available.
5. Individual sterile bag packing.
6. CSR wrapping available.
7. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
8. Produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantees good quality.
Impervious split drape 60"*70" with 4"*21" split and positioning tape.
Disposable Upper extremity drapes can be used in hospitals and clinics. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The upper extremity pack is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Free sample. The new sample, pre-production sample, production sample are free.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size, and packing.
4. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
5. 100% strict quality testing and control procedure before shipping.
6. Timely delivery. The best lead time is 20 days for a 40’HQ container.
7. Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.
8. Excellent after-sale service.