Detailed Product Description
|Properties:||Medical Adhesive And Suture Material||Color:||Blue And Customized|
|Size:||As Customers Requested Or Standard||Usage:||Single-use|
|Sterilization:||EO Gas Sterile||Application:||Hospital, Clinic, Dentists|
|Material:||48kgs, SMS Fabric||Logo Printing:||As Customer Demand|
Hospital Use Medical EO Sterile Fenestrated Drape Pack, Hip U Drape
A Hip Drape is a surgical sheet specifically designed to perform a surgical procedure on a specific part of a patient. The surgical procedure has a hole for a specific surgical position, and the surgeon can perform surgery on the predetermined hole.
The Hip Drape can block and repel various liquids and body fluids (including blood) that occur during surgery, has a two-way effect of blocking microbial infiltration into surgical wounds and protecting medical personnel and has good gas permeability. With good "breathing" performance, the medical staff can be in good comfort during long periods of time and large fluid discharge. Holes can fully reveal the surgical field of view, which is conducive to intraoperative positioning.
The single-use hip drape consists of two layers of cloth and plastic film. The surgical utility drape with Tape is made of SMS material. The surgical utility drape is suitable for obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine, infectious diseases and surgical beds in the hospital. The drape can only be used once and can be discarded after being contaminated.
|Material:||SMS+ Absorbent material|
|Color:||Blue or customized|
Standard or customized
Disposable/ Anti-static /Breathable/ Permeable
|Application||for hip surgery|
|Components:||1 set hip pack, 1 wrapping.|
|Packing:||1pcs/bag, 8bag/ ctn|
Back table cover, reinforced
Mayo Stand cover, reinfoced
Impervious Stockinette Large
Impervious Split Drape Large
1. Made of high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material. Fabric conformes to EN13795 standards.
2. The regular colors are blue. If you need any special colors, please let us know in advance.
3. The size and contents of the laparotomy pack could be as required.
4. EO sterile. Sterile and non-sterile available.
5. Individual sterile bag packing.
6. CSR wrapping available
7. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
8. Produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantees good quality.
The disposable Hip Drape can be used in hospitals and clinics. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The OB pack are designed and manufactured in cleaning workshop, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Free sample. The new sample, pre-production sample, production sample are free.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size, and packing.
4. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
5. 100% strict quality testing and control procedure before shipping.
6. Timely delivery. The best lead time is 20 days for a 40’HQ container.
7. Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.
8. Excellent after-sale service.