Detailed Product Description
The fenestrated eye surgical pack consists of two layers of cloth and plastic film. The fenestrated eye surgical pack is made of SMS material. It is suitable for obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine, infectious diseases and surgical beds in the hospital. It can only be used once and can be discarded after being contaminated.
|Properties:||Medical Adhesive And Suture Material||Color:||Blue And Customized|
|Size:||As Customers Requested Or Standard||Usage:||Single-use|
|Sterilization:||EO Gas Sterile||Application:||Hospital, Clinic, Dentists|
|Material:||48kgs, SMS Fabric||Logo Printing:||As Customer Demand|
Eye Surgery Non-Woven Disposable Cloth Surgical Drapes Dental Drape
|Material:||SMS+ Absorbent material|
|Color:||Blue or customized|
Standard or customized
Disposable/ Anti-static /Breathable/ Permeable
|Application||for Eye surgery|
|Components:||1 set eye pack, 1 wrapping.|
|Packing:||1pcs/bag, 5bag/ ctn|
|1||Back table cover, reinforced|
|1||Mayo Stand cover, reinforced|
|1||Under buttocks drape|
Sterile disposable eye pack:
1. Made of high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material. The fabric conforms to EN13795 standards.
2. The regular color is blue. If you need any special colors, please let us know in advance.
3. The size and contents of the laparotomy pack could be as required.
4. EO sterile. Sterile and non-sterile available.
5. Individual sterile bag packing.
6. CSR wrapping available
7. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
8. Produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantees good quality.
Paper poly bag
Fenestrated Eye Surgical Pack can be used in hospitals and clinics. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The eye pack is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Free sample. The new sample, pre-production samples, production samples are free.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size, and packing.
4.Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
5.100% strict quality testing and control procedure before shipping.
6. Timely delivery. The best lead time is 20 days for a 40`HQ container.
7. Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.
8. Excellent after-sale service.