Gynecology Drape (cesarean section)
The main accessories are cesarean section, Meiya bag, big cloth, baby cloth, treatment towel, tape. The cesarean section is used for laparotomy and is placed on the patient during the cesarean section to form a surgical aseptic area. It can prevent cross-infection between medical staff and patients. The baby cloth is used to wrap the baby; the treatment towel is used in the surgical incision and on the surgical instrument.
Gynecology Drape (normal childbirth)
The main accessories are large cloth, baby cloth, foot cover, mat, tape. It can prevent cross-infection between medical staff and patients when used in surgery. The pad is used to absorb body fluids secreted by the patient during surgery.
Breathable Disposable Sterile Surgical Drapes Patient Drape EO Gas Sterile
|Material:||SMS+ Absorbent material|
|Color:||Blue or customized|
Standard or customized
Disposable/ Anti-static /Breathable/ Permeable
|Application||for baby birth|
|Components:||1 set delivery pack, 1 wrapping.|
|Packing:||1pcs/bag, 5bag/ ctn|
Back table cover, reinforced 44"*78"
Set-up cover 76"*44"
Hand towel 40*50cm
Tie-back surgical gown large
Absorbent towel 40*50cm
Baby blanket 26"*30"
Under buttocks drape 77*134cm
Legging 29"*48" with 6" cuff
Abdominal drape 60"*35"
Vaginal packing sponge
4"*4" Sponge gauze, X-ray detectable
Sterile disposable delivery pack:
1. Made of high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material. The fabric conforms to EN13795 standards.
2. The regular colors are blue. If you need any special colors, please let us know in advance.
3. The size and contents of the laparotomy pack could be as required.
4. EO sterile. Sterile and non-sterile available.
5. Individual sterile bag packing.
6. CSR wrapping available
7. CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more information.
8. Produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantees good quality.
Disposable OB packs can be used in hospitals and clinics. It can protect the medical workers from being infected by the blood/ body fluid and other infectious material.
1. It is most important to minimize crose-infection during surgery. The OB pack is designed and manufactured in cleaning workshops, safety, and comfort for both patient and surgeon.
2. The high-quality SMS fabric and absorbent material are carefully studied and closed to create the best barriers for bacteria, blood, and other fluids. This is in combination with a major concern for comfort and performance.
1. Free sample. The new sample, pre-production sample, production sample are free.
2. Small order acceptable.
3. OEM service. More options on material, pattern, size, and packing.
4. Competitive and stable prices because we are a factory.
5. 100% strict quality testing and control procedure before shipping.
6. Timely delivery. The best lead time is 20 days for a 40’HQ container.
7.Professional export service. Documentation, clearance, sea transportation.
8. Excellent after-sale service.